Birch Hill Investment Advisors was founded in Boston in 2007 by Gary Mikula, Miner Crary, Rob O’Neil and Tom Reilly.
The four investment professionals had worked together for years, providing investment and wealth management services to a host of individual and institutional clients.
When they felt the time was right to open an independent investment advisory and wealth management practice of their own, their intent was to create a company with their own unique imprint:
- That allowed them to put their extensive experience to work for the benefit of their clients
- That gave clients the chance to work directly with the principals of the firm
- That offered a distinct – and distinctive – investment management style
- That enabled them to deliver value in a way they felt truly passionate about
- Whose guiding principles would be theirs and whose culture they would help shape and nourish
More than a decade later, the founders continue to be inspired by the loyalty of the many clients Birch Hill serves today and the confidence they have in the firm.