No available opportunities at this time. Please check back again.
Click on a position for a detailed description and to apply.
Status: Full Time
Birch Hill Investment Advisors is a registered investment advisory (RIA) firm in downtown Boston, MA, with more than $2.3 billion in assets under management. Birch Hill’s mission is to provide high-level wealth management services to private clients, trusts, endowments, and institutions.
The ideal candidate would join Birch Hill as an Investment Operations Associate. The position has exposure to many different areas of Birch Hill, including operations, research, trading, technology, project management, and client service. Attitude, versatility, and work ethic are important for this position. We are looking for someone to step in and run with this opportunity. The role will begin in
the office with a transition to a hybrid schedule.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A highly motivated self-starter that loves to learn
- An independent problem solver who can excel with minimal oversight
- Someone who can leverage technology with a desire to add efficiency to workflows
- Someone with the ability to multi-task across a diverse set of tasks and projects
Duties and Responsibilities
- Trading responsibilities include equity & fixed-income trade execution, trade settlement, managing trade restrictions, and periodic reviews of brokers
- Operational tasks include security pricing, asset setup, issue resolution with custodians, reporting, reconciliation, and various month-end tasks
- Maintain and develop processes and procedures for assigned tasks
- Oversee our proxy vendor and related policies and procedures
- Coordinate various reports for internal meetings and client reporting
- Assist with technology initiatives and vendor oversight
- Assist with various projects and initiatives
- Two years of industry experience, preferably with an RIA
- Exemplary analytical and communication skills
- Familiarity with portfolio accounting software
- Advent APX and Moxy experience is a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications, specifically Word and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree
Birch Hill Investment Advisors LLC provides a generous compensation package that includes 401(k) with match, profit sharing plan, group long-term disability, health and dental insurance benefits, life insurance, paid time off and performance-based bonus program.
Local candidates only.
Birch Hill Investment Advisors LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer