Click on a position for a detailed description and to apply.
Status: Full Time
Birch Hill Investment Advisors is a registered investment advisor located in downtown Boston, MA with more than $2.3 billion in assets under management. Birch Hill’s mission is to provide high level wealth management services to private clients, trusts, endowments and institutions. The ideal candidate will join Birch Hill as an Investment Associate and have the opportunity to advance within the firm. This position has exposure to many different areas of Birch Hill including research, portfolio management, performance measurement and client service. The position is initially in‐person with an eventual transition to hybrid. Attitude, versatility, and work ethic outweigh experience for this position. We are looking for someone to step in and run with this opportunity. To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Highly motivated self‐starter that loves to learn
- Can independently problem solve and succeed with minimal oversight
- Able to learn and leverage different software applications
- Excels at multi‐tasking across a diverse set of tasks and projects
Duties and Responsibilities
- Interface with portfolio managers to develop client presentations
- Administer internal monthly report processing
- Assist analysts with special research projects
- Efficiently curate and consolidate raw data from disparate platforms
- At least 4 years of financial industry experience
- Exemplary analytical and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of capital markets (progress toward CFA a plus)
- Expert with Microsoft applications (specifically Excel)
- Bachelor’s degree
Birch Hill Investment Advisors LLC provides a generous compensation package that includes 401(k) with match, profit sharing plan, group long‐term disability, health and dental insurance benefits, life insurance, paid time off and performance‐based bonus program.
Local candidates only.
Birch Hill Investment Advisors LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
No available opportunities at this time. Please check back again.